1 Billion Queries Per Minute – MySQL Cluster 7.2 is GA!Posted on February 15th, 2012 3 commentsOracle have just announced that MySQL Cluster 7.2 is now GA and available for production deployments.
Amongst the highlights for the release are:
- Performance enhancements delivering 1 billion queries per minute, using just 8 data nodes
- 70x higher JOIN performance with Adaptive Query Localization, enabling real-time analytics across live data sets
- New NoSQL API via Memcached, creating a persistent, key-value datastore for schema and schemaless data
- Auto-sharding across data centers with synchronous replication for scaling of highly available, global services
- Simplified ease-of-use with new options for on-premise and cloud deployments
- Integration with the latest MySQL 5.5 GA release
You can find more of the details on this release together with links to lots of resources from this MySQL Dev-Zone article – “MySQL Cluster 7.2 GA Released, Delivers 1 BILLION Queries per Minute”
This is great news! Well done.
When will you put all the Oracle Linux 6 RPMs on the download page? Looks like most of the 32-bit RPMs are there, but most of the 64-bits are missing. Hence not possible to install.
This is amazing !I Liked the NoSQL Interface provided with MySQL Cluster was waiting for this feature.
I will call it MySQL Cloudster
Leave a reply