On Thursday 22nd May I’ll be hosting a webinar explaining how you can get the best from the NoSQL world while still getting all of the benefits of a proven RDBMS. As always the webinar is free but please register here.
There’s often a lot of excitement around NoSQL Data Stores with the promise of simple access patterns, flexible schemas, scalability and High Availability. The downside can come in the form of losing ACID transactions, consistency, flexible queries and data integrity checks. What if you could have the best of both worlds?
This is also an opportunity to pick the brains of the MySQL Cluster engineering team and get your technical questions answered.
- Thu, May 22: 09:00 Pacific time (America)
- Thu, May 22: 10:00 Mountain time (America)
- Thu, May 22: 11:00 Central time (America)
- Thu, May 22: 12:00 Eastern time (America)
- Thu, May 22: 13:00 São Paulo time
- Thu, May 22: 16:00 UTC
- Thu, May 22: 17:00 Western European time
- Thu, May 22: 18:00 Central European time
- Thu, May 22: 19:00 Eastern European time
- Thu, May 22: 21:30 India, Sri Lanka
- Fri, May 23: 00:00 Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines time
- Fri, May 23: 00:00 China time
- Fri, May 23: 01:00 日本
- Fri, May 23: 02:00 NSW, ACT, Victoria, Tasmania (Australia)
Even if you can’t join the live webinar, it’s worth registering as you’ll be emailed a link to the replay as soon as it’s available.