Upcoming webinar: MySQL Cluster deployment best practicesPosted on August 2nd, 2010 No comments
On Wednesday 25 August, Johan Anderson and Mat keep will be presenting a free webinar on the best practices for deploying MySQL Cluster. If you’d like to attend then just register here.
Johan has years of MySQL Cluster professional services experience – and so if you’re interested in deploying a product ready MySQL Cluster database then this is a must-view session. Even if you can’t make it live, register anyway and you’ll be sent a link to the recording and charts afterwards.
An invaluable session for those who are about to, or who already have, deployed MySQL Cluster. Delivered by the lead MySQL Cluster professional services consultant in Oracle, this session will present best practices on deploying MySQL Cluster in order to accelerate time to service with the highest levels of availability and performance to support your most critical web and telecoms applications.
The session will cover:
- identifying suitable applications for MySQL Cluster
- comparing differences in functionality and configuration with InnoDB
- using triggers and stored procedures to implement foreign key functionality
- hardware, networking and file system selection
- dimensioning and capacity planning
- configuration best practices
- disk data deployment
- administration and monitoring
- services available to get started
WHENWednesday, August 25, 2010: 09:00 Pacific time (America)Wed, Aug 25: 06:00 Hawaii timeWed, Aug 25: 10:00 Mountain time (America)Wed, Aug 25: 11:00 Central time (America)Wed, Aug 25: 12:00 Eastern time (America)Wed, Aug 25: 16:00 UTCWed, Aug 25: 17:00 Western European timeWed, Aug 25: 18:00 Central European timeWed, Aug 25: 19:00 Eastern European timeMySQL Cluster deployment, MySQL, MySQL Cluster, MySQL Cluster 7.1, MySQL Cluster CGE, Webcast, webinar
Leave a reply