Earlier this week, I presented a webinar on developing web and mobile applications using the MERN and MEAN stacks – the replay and slides are now available.
Users increasingly demand a far richer experience from web applications – expecting the same level of performance and interactivity they get with native desktop and mobile apps.
At the same time, there’s pressure on developers to deliver new applications faster and continually roll-out enhancements, while ensuring that the application is highly available and can be scaled appropriately when needed.
These technologies are also used outside of the browser – delivering the best user experience, regardless of whether accessing your application from the desktop, from a mobile app, or even using your voice.
By attending the webinar, you will learn:
- What these technologies and how they’re used in combination:
- How to get started building your own apps using these stacks
- Some of the decisions to take:
- Angular vs Angular2 vs ReactJS
- What should be implemented in the front-end vs the back-end