On Tuesday 25th November, Luís Soares and I will be hosting a webinar which explains the latest developments in MySQL Replication. As always the webinar is free but please register here.
Continuing in the footsteps of its predecessor, MySQL 5.7 is set to be a groundbreaking release. In this webinar, the engineers behind the product provide insights into what’s new for MySQL replication in the latest 5.7 Development Milestone Release and review the early access features available via labs.mysql.com. The next generation of replication features cover several technical areas such as better semi-synchronous replication, an enhanced multithreaded slave (per-transaction parallelism), improved monitoring with performance schema tables, online configuration changes, options for fine-tuning replication performance, support for more-advanced topologies with multisource replication, and much more. This is also a great chance to learn about MySQL Group Replication – the next generation of active-active, update-anywhere replication for MySQL.
Seize the opportunity to learn how you will be able to leverage MySQL 5.7 replication to grow your business.
- Tue, Nov 25: 09:00 Pacific time (America)
- Tue, Nov 25: 10:00 Mountain time (America)
- Tue, Nov 25: 11:00 Central time (America)
- Tue, Nov 25: 12:00 Eastern time (America)
- Tue, Nov 25: 15:00 São Paulo time
- Tue, Nov 25: 17:00 UTC
- Tue, Nov 25: 17:00 Western European time
- Tue, Nov 25: 18:00 Central European time
- Tue, Nov 25: 19:00 Eastern European time
- Tue, Nov 25: 22:30 India, Sri Lanka
- Wed, Nov 26: 01:00 Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines time
- Wed, Nov 26: 01:00 China time
- Wed, Nov 26: 02:00 日本
- Wed, Nov 26: 04:00 NSW, ACT, Victoria, Tasmania (Australia)
Even if you can’t join the live webinar, it’s worth registering as you’ll be emailed a link to the replay as soon as it’s available.