This could be your last chance to listen to and quiz Tomas Ulin on his detailed MySQL Cluster knowledge as he has recently moved from being the Cluster Engineering Director to looking after engineering for MySQL Server. Tomas was in charge for the vast majority of the 7.0 development cycle (and many releases before that) and maintained a very detailed knowledge of the technology – including writing some of the code.
Mat Keep will represent the product management team with some introductory material.
I will also be on hand for the Q&A.
The webinar (as always) is free and starts at 16:30 UTC (other timezones listed below) and you can register here.
MySQL recently announced the next generation of its industry-leading MySQL Cluster high availability database.
Tune into this webinar where you can hear from the Director of MySQL Server Engineering provide a detailed “deep dive” into the architecture of MySQL Cluster. In this session, you will learn:
- how MySQL Cluster achieves predictable and consistent real time performance
- how MySQL Cluster achieves continuous availability with sub-second fail-over, automated recovery and geographic replication
- how MySQL Cluster enables users to dynamically scale throughput and data capacity
- how to get started with MySQL Cluster
- Tomas Ulin, Director, MySQL Server Technologies
- Matthew Keep, MySQL Cluster Product Management
Wednesday, June 17, 2009: 09:30 Pacific time (America)
Wed, Jun 17: 06:30 Hawaii time
Wed, Jun 17: 10:30 Mountain time (America)
Wed, Jun 17: 11:30 Central time (America)
Wed, Jun 17: 12:30 Eastern time (America)
Wed, Jun 17: 16:30 UTC
Wed, Jun 17: 17:30 Western European time
Wed, Jun 17: 18:30 Central European time
Wed, Jun 17: 19:30 Eastern European time
The presentation will be approximately 45 minutes long followed by Q&A.
Simply access the web seminar from the comfort of your own office.